Lettuce wraps are a tasty, easy and fresh way to do a quick lunch or a family-friendly dinner. Add our Salsa Roja & Ghost hot sauce, and these spicy chicken wraps become one of the tastiest, easiest meals ever to grace your taste buds.
• 8 cups 1 & 1/2-inch cauliflower florets
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1-2 tablespoons of your favourite Sriracha sauce
• 1 tablespoon butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
• Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl.
• Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
• and ENJOY!