These spicy severed finger hot dogs are so gross and yet so fun all at the same time! If you’re having a Halloween party, you have to make these as they are so simple and they will be a huge hit with your friends and family! They also make a great snack for the kids before heading out for an evening of trick-or-treating. Adding our Stargazer hot sauce brings them to a new terrifying level of deliciousness!
• 10 hot dogs (traditional, turkey or veggie)
• Hot Dog buns
• Ketchup for blood effect
• Carve your hot dogs before you cook them. Carve out a nail, then lines where the finger joints are, peel off the top layer.
• Brush Pepper North Stargazer hot sauce on the carved nails.
• Grill them in the oven for 20 min.
• Serve hot dogs on buns. Add ketchup on the severed side of the hot dog to create a bloody effect.
• ...and ENJOY!