SPICY ROASTED TOMATO SALSA
• Preheat broiler to high.
• Arrange the tomatoes (skin side up), garlic cloves, onion and jalapeño (skin side up) in an even layer on a large baking sheet and sprinkle some oil.
• Broil for 6-8 minutes or until the tomatoes and jalapeños have blistered pretty thoroughly on top.
• Remove pan from the oven, and peel and discard the skin from the tomatoes. Transfer the tomatoes, garlic, onion and jalapeño to a blender.
• Add in the remaining ingredients and puree the salsa until its smooth while it’s warm.
• Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
• ...and ENJOY!