Apr 14 2022
SPICY DEVILED EGGS
Spicy deviled eggs bring a fiery twist to a classic recipe, with a shot of our Salsa Roja & Ghost hot sauce, a hint of sweet paprika, and a dash of black pepper. These little bites definitely get the party started!
• 6 eggs
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon white vinegar
• 1 tablespoon Pepper North Salsa Roja & Ghost hot sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish
• Boil eggs for 15 minutes, then rinse under cold water.
• Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
• Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, hot sauce, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
• Evenly disperse teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
• ...and ENJOY!