Aug 11 2021
SPICY CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
Lettuce wraps are a tasty, easy and fresh way to do a quick lunch or a family-friendly dinner. Add our Salsa Roja & Ghost Sauce, and these spicy chicken wraps become one of the tastiest, easiest meals ever to grace your taste buds.
• 1 ½ pounds lean ground chicken>
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ¼ cup ketchup
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon grated garlic
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
• Crumbled blue cheese, optional
• 3 tablespoons of Salsa Roja & Ghost Sauce
• In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook and crumble chicken over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
• Stir in ketchup, Salsa Roja & Ghost Sauce, brown sugar, salt, cayenne powder, turmeric powder, mustard, ginger and garlic. Add some water and bring to a boil.
• Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until flavors are blended, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Open and wash lettuce leaves. Pour cooked chicken in lettuce leaves and top with crumbled blue cheese.
• Sprinkle Salsa Roja & Ghost Sauce on top for some extra hotness.
• ...and ENJOY!