SPICY CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
• In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook and crumble chicken over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
• Stir in ketchup, Pepper North No Joke Hot Sauce, brown sugar, salt, cayenne powder, turmeric powder, mustard, ginger and garlic. Add some water and bring to a boil.
• Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until flavors are blended, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Open and wash lettuce leaves. Pour cooked chicken in lettuce leaves and top with crumbled blue cheese.
• Sprinkle Pepper North No Joke Hot Sauce on top for some extra hotness.
• ...and ENJOY!