Jul 13 2022
SPICY BAJAN PORK
We put a spcy twist on a classic pork dinner by adding our Bajan Mango & Habanero hot sauce. This is so easy to make and is perfect for a weeknight dinner, or a special occasion, too!
• 4 teaspoons Pepper North Bajan Mango & Habanero sauce
• 2 teaspoons lime juice
• 2 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 1 large), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
• 1/2 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 2 cups), quartered
• 5 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
• Coarsely ground pepper
• Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first all ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Reserve 1 tablespoon mixture. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
• Place pork chops and vegetables in a pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
• Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
• Serve and enjoy!